Bank accounts are so important these days. Well, there are many reasons why this statement is true for people like use linking in 2020. But the major reason is we can not carry or keep all the cash with us. No matter how much you earn it you just can not carry the cash with you always. This is where the bank accounts come into the picture. They are the safest place where you can store or deposit your money.
But the conditions apply.*
Wondering what are the conditions?
Here are the conditions which apply for this statement of mine to be true.
- You should not share your ATM PIN Number with anyone.
- If you have a contactless payment card you should not drop it anywhere.
- The internet banking username and password should not be compromised.
- You should never share your OTP, CVV, etc. to anybody via SMS, Email, or Call.
The banks have been telling their customers from a very long period of time that they never call you to ask such details. If you ever get a call from any number asking for your confidential account details. Then the first thing you have to do is disconnect the call.
Because the bank will be never calling you to ask these details.
Today I will tell you about the various method which can be used by the Canara Bank Customers to check the amount of balance remaining in their bank account.
So let us now dive deeper into this guide and learn these methods to check the Canara Bank Account Balance.
All the Methods You Can Use to Check Canara Bank Balance
There are many methods which you can use to do this. I have mentioned all of them below. Keep reading to know more about this.
Method 1: Using an ATM Machine
- Find any of the ATM Machines or Center which is located in your area.
- Dip in your Card into the machine.
- Enter your 4 Digits ATM PIN Number.
- Select Balance Enquiry from the screen
- Your remaining balance will be displayed to you on the screen.
If you wish to take printed note of your remaining balance then you can also do that. And in case you want to know about the recent transactions then you can choose the mini statement option from the ATM Screen.
Method 2: Missed Call Banking
- Give a Missed Call to 09015483483 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank which will state you the balance which is remaining in your bank account.
But the major problem is the missed call should be made only from your registered mobile number. If not this method will not work.
Method 3: Using Bank Passbook.
- Take your bank passbook.
- Visit any of the passbook printing kiosks in your location.
- Get your passbook printed with all the recent transactions that took place in your account.
- Visit the branch of the Canara Bank where you had opened your bank account.
- Go to the passbook printing counter.
- Submit your bank passbook and get it printed in your bank’s branch.
Method 4: Internet Banking
- Go to the official website of the bank.
- Head towards the Internet Banking or Net Banking Portal.
- Enter your Canara Bank User ID and Password to log in.
- Select your Bank account and click on view balance.
Before entering your login credentials make sure that you are on the official website of the bank. Because there are many websites which look alike the official website. But they are phishing websites and they might steal your login credentials which will put your account in danger.
Method 5: Mobile Banking Application
- Download and Install the Offical Mobile Banking Application of Canara Bank. (CanMobile)
- Enter your mobile banking username and password or MPIN.
- Choose your bank account to view the balance.
You should make sure that you download and install the mobile application from the official source only. It is always dangerous to install banking applications from third-party links.
If you are using an Android device then install it from Google Playstore and in case of iOS device install it from iTunes Store only.
Method 6: Sending an SMS
- Send an SMS in the format which is mentioned below.
- Type BAL XXXX
- Replace XXXX with your last 4 digits of Account Number.
- And Send it to 09289292892.
This is the method that is most used by Canara Bank Customers. But just like the missed call banking, it is mandatory to send this SMS from your registered mobile number.